Website Down Nov 3 & Retirement

mtngun
Site Admin

Website Down Nov 3 & Retirement

Post by mtngun » Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:33 pm

The Mountain Molds website went down November 3 due to an ungraceful move to a new server. It's back up at of Nov 4 p.m. but still glitchy depending on your browser and your device. I'm told several days may be required for the new server addresses to become well acquainted with the internet.

Speaking of the website being down, Mountain Molds will be closing up shop at the end of the 2020 due to yours truly getting old. :lol: As it happens, the Mountain Molds domain registration expires Dec 13 and at that time I may simply let the site go dark. I've enjoyed a good run and hopefully you have enjoyed some good molds. :)

Of course,after the website closes, any mold orders still in the que will still be produced, it's just that no more new orders will be accepted.

Irishtexan

Re: Website Down Nov 3 & Retirement

Post by Irishtexan » Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:55 pm

D.
I sure hate to here this but fully understand,im retired now and not by choice,got a hernia working at a sporting goods store, they refused to say it was work related and pay up,just returned from Florida from surgery with a doctor who removed my mesh and fixed me the right way, hoping i can go back to work in a few months, that job was my play money.

mtngun
Site Admin

Re: Website Down Nov 3 & Retirement

Post by mtngun » Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:25 am

We all get old, and I'd like to have a few good years to enjoy life before I have to go to a nursing home.

I might renew the domain registration and continue accepting orders until the end of the year. I change my mind several times a day. :lol: But by the end of the year, for sure.