[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
How long? - Mountain Molds

How long?

Crabo

How long?

Postby Crabo » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:37 pm

What is your delivery estimate for a two cavity mold?

Thanks,

Crabo

Crabo

Re: How long?

Postby Crabo » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:11 pm

I just read the home page, 6-10 weeks.

Thanks,

Crabo

steve y

Postby steve y » Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:27 pm

I know to look on your web page to see the wait time however I was curious since it has been 13 weeks since I ordered two moulds. Should I continue to just be patient or is there a problem I am not aware of? Thank you

HollowPoint

Postby HollowPoint » Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:54 pm

WoW.
I"m glad I stumbled onto this particular thread. I was thinking of having a double cavity mold made through Mountain Molds.
I have no doubt they do quality work but, 13 weeks is way to long. :roll:

Thanks for the heads-up.

HollowPoint

mtngun
Site Admin

Postby mtngun » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:08 pm

steve y

Postby steve y » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:37 pm

I just emailed you with a copy of my paypal reciept. Hope this clears things up. Thanks

mtngun
Site Admin

Postby mtngun » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:09 pm

OK, I received your email (it helps now that I know your correct name and email address :P ) and confirmed that my paypal account received your order on July 30.

Problem was, I never received notification from paypal. I have no record of the notification, nor is there any record of me emailing you an order confirmation, which I normally do. Either paypal had a brain fart and didn't sent the notification, or my gmail account had a brain fart and lost the notification. It happens. My apologies.

I'll get your molds made this week and you should receive them next week.

But first, we gotta talk about a couple of bullet design concerns. :?

One mold is 200 gr. WW 432" in XL alum block. The XL block is too big for that bullet so you we'll use the standard 2-cavity block instead, and you'll get a $10 refund. That was an easy fix.

Second mold is 500 gr. 91/3/6 0.459" in 1-cavity alum block. The program may have let you get away with that, but I won't. 91/3/6 is a small caliber alloy. It is highly susceptible to heat shrink in big bore bullets. It can be done, but you gotta hold your mouth just right and I get tired of holding my mouth just right. So you have two choices, you can either respec that mold, or else I can give you a full refund for that mold.

Again, I apologize for the misplaced order. Things are so disorganized around here.....it's a miracle that I only misplace one or two a year. :cry:

steve y

Postby steve y » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:22 pm

Can you change the 500gr mould to wheel weights instead? Or is there something else needs to be done?

mtngun
Site Admin

Postby mtngun » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:48 pm

Wheelweights will be fine. The WW bullet will be shorter, of course.

steve y

Postby steve y » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:02 pm

I looked at my credit card statement and I was charged on my bill for this purchase. Does that agree with your records?

Return to “General”