Will You Sell Blank Blocks With Hardware?

turbo1889

Will You Sell Blank Blocks With Hardware?

Postby turbo1889 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:06 pm

Hello, I love your molds. Especially the brass blocks, spruce plates that have a decent size hole in them, and the "stud with lock nut" spruce plate attachment option which is much better than I've seen on some other mold set ups which just scream "Corner Cut Here". As you yourself have stated you can't and won't cut every conceivable design and have no intention of becoming either a custom or standard mold cutting business but desire to be something in-between where customers can order "Semi-Custom" designs that conform to the online design program which reflects your production capabilities and limitations. Yet some of us as much as we like your high quality molds desire cuts that you don't do -- for me especially this includes hollow base designs.

May I (and potentially others) purchase "blank" molds and then have another private machinist cut the mold cavity to our desired specs, at our own expense and risk of course.
Same price as regular? How to order?

Thanks for considering.

mtngun
Site Admin

Re: Will You Sell Blank Blocks With Hardware?

Postby mtngun » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:00 pm

Thanks for the kind words, turbo. I'm flattered that you like my blocks.

I used to sell blanks but gave it up because I can't maintain inventory for existing customers let alone people who wish to buy blanks.

Return to “General”