13 week order. (Aug. 10th) ?

38 wcf

13 week order. (Aug. 10th) ?

Postby 38 wcf » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:52 pm

Dan,
I just read the post about the mold that was ordered in Aug. and pay pal screwed it up.?
I also placed an order on Aug. 10 for a .41 cal mold for a 41 Magnum. I did not receive the usual confirmation e mail from you at the time of order.
Can you check and see if you have my order.? Pay Pal did hit my checking account for $103.00
Thanks, Rod Odekirk

mtngun
Site Admin

Re: 13 week order. (Aug. 10th) ?

Postby mtngun » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:33 pm

38 wcf wrote:Dan,
I just read the post about the mold that was ordered in Aug. and pay pal screwed it up.?
I also placed an order on Aug. 10 for a .41 cal mold for a 41 Magnum. I did not receive the usual confirmation e mail from you at the time of order.
Can you check and see if you have my order.?

I don't have your order but my paypal account has your order. :oops: No record of me receiving notification, no record of sending you a confirmation. I'll get your mold out ASAP.

BTW, I'm not blaming paypal. More likely paypal sent the notification and the email was lost in transit. Gmail has admitted to losing millions of emails this year -- and I had switched to Gmail because my mountainmolds.com email had lost a few.

In general, I ALWAYS SEND A CONFIRMATION EMAIL for online orders. If you ordered online and did not receive a confirmation, either 1) your email system thought my confirmation was spam, which sometimes happens, or 2) I never received notification of the order. I don't like to be bugged about "when is my mold going to be ready," but if you ordered online and didn't get a confirmation within 48 hours, you have a right to be concerned and to let me know.

38 wcf

Postby 38 wcf » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:04 am

O.K, thanks. I will look forward to receiving the mold.
Have a great day,
Rod

38 wcf

Postby 38 wcf » Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:34 pm

Dan,
Mold arrived yesterday.Looks good. Thanks for the quick response.
Rod

Return to “General”