online design

JDL

online design

Postby JDL » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:53 pm

Hi Dan, I can't seem to get oneline design to display.
JDL

mtngun
Site Admin

Re: online design

Postby mtngun » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:25 pm

Well...... I did some tweaking on the software earlier today, but it's working for me now, and someone just placed an order, so apparently it was working for him, too.

Any specifics ?

JDL

Postby JDL » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:29 am

I select the caliber from the drop down box and click on go but, nothing ever comes up. I'm using Vista if that helps.
JDL

mtngun
Site Admin

Postby mtngun » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:56 am

Any particular caliber ? I'm trying to duplicate what you are experiencing. Just now I have tried 35, 44, 45, they all work normally in Firefox. Ditto for the Chrome browser.

Either there is a bug unique to the caliber you are selecting, or else your browser doesn't like my program.

I'm guessing your browser's security settings are not compatible with the design program. You'll have to either make an exception for my site, or relax your security settings, or use a different browser (with the default security settings) for my site. The design program does use javascript, so that has to be enabled (and normally is, by default).

I've tested my site on numerous browsers, and it's always worked with the default security settings. However, it's possible to change the security settings so that my site won't work.

JDL

Postby JDL » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:04 am

I tried 35, 30, and 7MM without success but a couple of weeks ago it ran fine. I'll try adjusting my security settings.
JDL

JDL

Postby JDL » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:30 am

Changed security settings without helping. I'm not very computer savy so, don't know what to do. It was perfectly accessable a few weeks ago, strange!

mtngun
Site Admin

Postby mtngun » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:05 pm

I'm sorry you're having trouble, JDL. I can't duplicate the problem, though.

Try downloading Firefox (or whichever flavor browser you prefer).

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

http://www.google.com/chrome

http://www.apple.com/safari/download/

However, it's possible that your Windoze security settings may override the default browser settings and the design program still may not work for you. It's been a while since I ran Windoze, but as I recall, there is a Windoze internet security setup in addition to the browser security setup. I'm not sure what happens when they disagree.

JDL

Postby JDL » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:55 am

Dan, Not only are u a boolit mold wizard but, a computer geneious as well!! I downloaded Firefox and all is well now. Thanks
JDL

mtngun
Site Admin

Postby mtngun » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:31 am

Glad you got it working. It was probably something in your IE settings, or an IE add-on, but it's been many years since I used IE.

Return to “General”