[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
MM 433-375 and 433-400 - Page 3 - Mountain Molds

MM 433-375 and 433-400

6pt-sika

Re: MM 433-375 and 433-400

Postby 6pt-sika » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:44 am

I think two years ago on the DCP I got this pair one evening . Shot the first with a Parker GH damascus 16 gauge with handloaded #1 Buck and then immediately shot the second with the 2001 rifle shooting the MM 433-425GC bullet from the mold I got from Mt Sourdough .

And a year or two before that I got this buck with the same rifle using the BRP/RD 432-400GC bullet .

Incidently all three of those deer were killed from the same stand !

The two doe during the DCP season and the buck during the gun season a year or two earlier !

mtngun
Site Admin

Postby mtngun » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:37 am

I hope you enjoy the venison as much as I would. 8-)

6pt-sika

Postby 6pt-sika » Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:24 am

mtngun
Site Admin

Postby mtngun » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:49 am

I wish I lived close to you so I could help you dispose of the venison. :lol: Even the poorer cuts make good Bambi-burger or jerky.

6pt-sika

Postby 6pt-sika » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:37 pm

Generally everything but the backstraps and tenderloin gets ground . Although some times I cube up the hind quarters as well .

6pt-sika

Postby 6pt-sika » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:11 pm

I've had the MM 433-400GC mold for about 8 years maybe more . Knocked one over with the MM 433-375GC several years ago , but each time I took the Ballard rifled 444 out I was either not seeing anything or loaded with a different bullet . Today I finally got the monkey off that bullets back so to speak . I thought it was a medium size doe but it turned out to be a button that appears to be a 1 1/2 year old his nubbins are slightly broken thru . Shot him at 42 yards at 15:45 today after the shot he ran 30-40 yards and rolled up in a ball . Pushed the bullet with I believe 37 grains of RL-7 . Next up for the ballard gun is the LBT 433-400GC also pushed with RL-7 .

mtngun
Site Admin

Postby mtngun » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:04 pm

Well done!

Return to “General”